Two pint challenges
Also known as being 'double parked'
This is one of the drinking rules to watch out for. Just because someone offers you a pint doesn't mean you should accept the offer!
(1) If you have two drinks on the table (asked for, not bought by some cheeky git trying to catch you out) then,
(2) Both drinks are taken away and hidden behind someone's back.
(3) You pick one arm and the drink from that is returned to you, then...
(4) You down the returned pint,
(5) Upon successfull chugging of the pint you picked, the remaining beverage is returned to you to drink at your leisure
Lucky if you pick the one with only half an inch in it, unlucky if you pick the full one!
Having a jug of beer and a pint of beer which you have just poured from said jug is normally not challenged, however it might be, depending on who is around.
Having a soft drink and an alcoholic drink is allowed and should not be two pint challenged. False Accusations are punishable, if you claim the crime be willing to do the fine.
Don't try and catch your mate by buying them a pint when you have one and they haven't accepted it, if you have two you might well get challenged.